PA windshield repairs
In todays video I show you how to repair your windshield if its cracked or chipped. I USED 3M WINDSHIELD REPAIR KIT, ( I PREFER PERMATEX WINDSHIELD REPAIR KIT) In my opinion.
1. Purchase a repair kit
2. Assemble the windshield repair kit
3. use the pin provided to scrape off any loose glass
4. use the alcohol wipe to clean the in and around the crack/chip
5. Place your repair kit over the crack with the hole of the housing directly in the middle
6. Screw in resin chamber
7. Get some resin that is provided Put only half into the chamber
8. overlay the clear plastic provided
9. Let dry for 15 min. in direct sun or more for a better result.
10. Use the blade provided to carefully scrape off the clear plastic
11. scrape off any excess resin on the windshield
When its all done you can tell its probably not 100 percent but it will do the job from it not spreading (my opinion) I believe because I have used this kit many times. BUT if I have to recommend a REPAIR KIT I say use the permatex windshield repair kit.
THANKS FOR WATCHING
Like, Comment, & Subscribe
for more DIY, RANDOM, CAR, SOCIAL EXPERIMENT VIDEOS.